Monday, November 6, 2017 at 9:30 am
Bonita-Sunnyside Branch Library – Community Room
4375 Bonita Road, Bonita, CA 91902 (Map)
RESDC members and any other interested parties are cordially invited to join RESDC President John McTighe and Executive Director Mark Nanzer for an informal gathering.
This is your opportunity to interact with our leadership, learn more about the organization, and to ask any questions you may have. We hope to see you there!
This is a FREE event. RSVP is requested but not required: online by clicking the green register button and following the steps, or by calling (619) 688-9229.
Thursday, December 14, 2017, 11:00am – 2:00pm
Lunch is served at 11:30am
Bahia Resort Hotel
998 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
Roast Turkey or Vegetarian Lunch
$22 per person
President’s Welcome, introduction of guests, approval of the 2018 budget, and music performed by California Note Catchers directed by Annette Draper.
From I-5 South, take Sea World Drive to West Mission Bay Drive. From I-5 North and I-8 West, take “Beaches” to Sports Arena/West Mission Bay Drive. Bahia is on North side of West Mission Bay Drive.
Registration forms and payment must be received in the RESDC office by Thursday, December 7. There are no refunds for cancellations after December 7.
Reserved tables will be provided only for groups of ten who pay for the entire group with one check or one credit card. No exceptions.
If handicapped seating is required, please call our office at (619) 688-9229, or you may inform us on your registration form.
Please come to the check-in table when you arrive to pick up your packet with name badge(s), meal ticket(s), and opportunity drawing ticket(s). They will not be mailed.
Register by Mail:
- Print and fill out the registration form.
- Make a check payable to RESDC for $22 per person.
- Mail registration form, along with check, to RESDC, 8825 Aero Dr., Suite 205, San Diego, CA 92123
- Click here to register online.
- Use the email associated with your member account. Click “Add guest” to add additional registrants for $22 each. To pay for yourself and guests, click “Pay Online” and pay with credit card. You may call the RESDC Office at (619) 688-9229 for help with online registration, during our office hours of 9 am – 2 pm Mon-Fri.
Register by Phone:
- Call the RESDC Office at (619) 688-9229 during our hours of 9 am – 2 pm Mon-Fri.
For questions or assistance registering, contact us at (619) 688-9229 or email@example.com.
Additional Upcoming Events
- Evening at the Theatre
Wednesday, March 21st, 2018 at 7:30pm
RESDC will be hosting another Evening at the Theatre on March 21st, 2018 for A Little Night Music at Cygnet Theatre. Discount tickets will be available for purchase through RESDC closer to the performance date.
RESDC tries to provide opportunities to attend our events to as many members as possible by holding our meetings throughout the County. Our General Membership Meetings are typically held in Escondido in February, San Diego in April, and Chula Vista in August.